Friday, March 20, 2009

The Park, B&N, and Gymnastics

You should be happy it's not poop.....
I know I am


Can someone tell this guy from
China to let go of my hand?



Monterey - "Get to work Alexandra"
Alexandra - "ummm, I must happily suggest otherwise"


I'm now ready to test the laws of superposition
and stratification in this seemingly simple sandbox


Isn't she full of it?

*****************************************


It's story time!


Monterey: "It sounded fun when I said it
.... but not so much now."



Monterey: "Actually feeling a bit depressed
about the whole idea"
Alexandra: "Maybe she'll cheer up if I
pull out my can o' silly"



Alexandra: "Well, at least it worked for me."
Text Color

******************************************


One of my many Twister moves


Balance grasshopper


The god in me bows to the god in you......
or Namaste, my simple friend



Purple Power!



Chain Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment